“Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer.” – Unknown
When you support my small business, you aren’t supporting a CEO with buying his vacation home, you’re helping my family pay our rent.
When you support my small business, you are helping my family pay for my daughter’s education.
You are helping my family put food on our table.
You are allowing me to share my passion and my mission one more day. You are allowing me to share the message of love and hope with young women at an abuse shelter. You are allowing me to serve young women all across the state and region. You are allowing me to continue writing, inspiring, serving, and supporting.
You are the reason I get up everyday and focus on learning and growing so I can teach and serve. You are the reason I keep bringing this work and these words forward. It is because of YOU that I get to show up every single day.
Thank you for supporting my small business. It is the most amazing blessing to me and my family.
I hope this holiday season that you’ll choose to support small businesses that you love. You might not think your $10-50 (or more) purchase makes a difference, but it absolutely does – to any small business.
If you are looking for ways to support me and my work, here are some options to consider (and if you don’t see something that fits, let me know and we’ll create what’s perfect for you – that’s one of the perks about small business – there are no rules I have to follow for my offerings.)
- $25 – Receive 1 copy of each book, Dying to be Good Enough and Hotdish for the Heart (includes shipping to one location)
- $55 – Buy 5 get 1 free of Hotdish for the Heart (includes shipping to one location) **PERFECT for 6 stocking stuffers
- $60 – 35 minute Life Session with Jen (coaching) via skype or phone
- $115 – 75 minute Life Session with Jen (coaching) via skype or phone
- $575 – One Day VIP (7 hours in your space, lunch included)
- $1,000 – Two Day VIP (2/7 hour days in your space, lunch included)
While the details of the entire program next year are still unfolding, I do have some of them in place. There will be 8 full 40 day themes and in between the end of one and the start of another will be a 2-day weekend. (Each program will start on a Monday and end on a Friday, lasting for 40 days.) This schedule will leave approximately 3 weeks at the end of the year – we’ll call The Bonus Nine. Originally, I was going to have 9/40 day themes at $18 each for a total of $162 for the year. With this change though, the full year will only be $144.
With each theme you’ll be receiving the following:
- Intro Email
- Journey Questions
- Intro Video to the Theme
- Guidebook (more depth on the theme)
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation
- Kundalini Yoga Kriya
- LIVE Facebook Chat Times
- Access to the CLOSED Facebook Group
- Weekly Email Check-Ins
- Additional Resources and Worksheets as Needed
- Direct Daily Access to Me and My Experience/Teachings (through the private group)
You can receive ALL of this for only $18/theme. However, if you decide to say YES between now and Cyber Monday (Nov 28-midnight Nov 30), you will receive the entire year for only $135!
November 30th, you’ll receive ALL of 2016 for only $135.
And it gets better. Here are a couple additional bonuses for you when you sign up:
- You can refer your friends and family to the program and they will also get the program at your lower price of $135!*
- For each person that you refer (and they sign up) you’ll go into a drawing for a prize package worth $100.
- As a participant, you receive reduced pricing to any and all LIVE events that I host. (Events that I am part of but not hosting, I cannot guarantee you’ll receive the discount, but I’ll do what I can!)
- You receive a complimentary 30 minute skype or phone call with me, scheduled at your convenience any time throughout the year.
- You receive 20% discount on any additional products or services that I offer (books, coaching, VIP days, etc.)
To take advantage of any of these offers, you can email me directly at email@example.com
Whatever you choose to do this day, I hope you’ll please consider supporting a small business that you love. Remember, when you do, you are literally helping them to stay in business another day, another month, another year.
On behalf of small businesses everywhere I thank you. Truly. You are the reason we keep doing what we’re doing.
Make a Difference . . . Lead with Love,