Hire Jen for Your Organization
What Does Jen Do?
Having Jen create and deliver a program for your organization will help each member of your team focus on what is needed for growth. By understanding their personal and professional challenges along with their many strengths, they will be empowered to engage with their work, take actions that lead to better results and stay accountable going forward. The best part, by knowing themselves better, they are happier! Jen helps organizations foster happy and productive teams. She uses proven tools and systems to reduce stress and inspire action.
She is an Author, Speaker, and Workshop Leader and is also certified in Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, and holds a certificate as a Holistic Health Coach. Using her philosophy to Lead with Love, her memorable and motivating messages are like a dose of honey for your soul and organization. When we live from a place of peace, we are relaxed and embody the creative truth of who we are leading to measurable workshop results.
ROI – How Does Your Audience Benefit?
Her personal story shows that she has survived setbacks and failure to create success and this makes her relatable, engaging, and real. She’s a vulnerable, approachable and inspiring personality who easily connects with others through her energy and supports them with her expertise. Jen’s speaking helps audiences create happier and more enjoyable moments throughout the day by providing actionable ways to make meaningful changes. These changes lead to personal fulfillment and professional growth. She encourages new ways of thinking by asking idea-stimulating questions, sharing thought-provoking exercises and using a proven system to up-level performance and boost productivity at work and at home.
Benefits of Having Jen as Your Presenter:
- Boost productivity
- Increase engagement
- Feel happier and more fulfilled
- Improve communication among co-workers and clients
- Offer better service and sales to customers
- Increase ability to handle and manage stress, less stress
- Reach personal and professional goals faster
- Less sick days and lower healthcare costs
- Embrace strengths and use them
- INCREASE BOTTOM LINE
When to Bring Jen In?
Jen has years of experience working with a variety of organizations including top non-profits, criminal justice, real estate, direct marketing, religious/spiritual organizations, educational organizations, and small and large corporations. She has the experience and credentials to inspire action in your group using her many years in various roles in businesses of all sizes and her current work as a speaker, author, and workshop leader – all with the goal of supporting you to create happiness in the work and lives of your attendees while boosting performance and productivity.
When should you consider hiring Jen?
- For in-house workshops to educate on work/life harmony and stress management
- Annual conferences and events to inspire growth and change
- As an opening or closing keynote to reinforce your theme and messages
- During employee appreciation events to boost engagement and accountability
- For customer service trainings to boost conversion, retention and referrals
- To support implementing self-care and mindfulness and its benefits
Jen’s Most Popular Programs
Fantastic Four: Life Lessons for Fulfillment
Have you noticed that most of the world is walking around unhappy and unfulfilled? Did you know that over 50% of people are unhappy in general? Studies show that despite having access to “more”, people were happier 30 years ago than they are today. The numbers are staggering – and we can do something about it. Fantastic Four is a moving and thought provoking presentation – giving your audience the tools they need to take back their life! In this inspiring and empowering presentation, Speaker and Author, Jen Grant will take your audience through 4 life lessons that can be implemented immediately to create a happier and more fulfilling life! A happier life means a more productive workplace.
- Understand the disconnect and what is missing from our lives and how it is affecting our workplace. Once we understand, we can be open to change.
- Learn the Fantastic Four that contribute to completely altering your work/life experience.
- Create an action plan that is customized to each individual while keeping the work objectives in place.
- Take action and immediately begin moving forward.
Mindfulness and Self Care: The Winning Combination
Stress negatively affects our lives professionally and personally. In fact, 80% of people say that their job is the most stressful aspect of their lives. Every single day one million people are calling in sick to work due to stress. This number doesn’t include those that show up to work but are unproductive and unfocused. The Winning Combination message will empower your team to better understand stress and how they are impacted by it along with how to better manage it. Organizations that choose to embrace this philosophy will see a direct impact to the bottom line. This program boosts morale, engagement and productivity. It deeply enhances mindfulness. A more mindful workplace is a more productive workplace.
- Understand how we contribute to stress and what that means beyond our own space in the world – including personal and professional success, relationships, and health situations.
- Learn a variety of tools and techniques to use toward customizing your combination.
- Create a customized and proven plan to help implement change. By focusing on work/life mindset we can embrace The Winning Combination.
- Set actionable intentions (goals with meaning) that take your plan into account to set you on the right path for success.
Lead with Love: The Motto that Wins
If you’ve been part of a team, you’ve probably had times when you’ve seen fear show up. Fear takes on many masks and can rule our lives without us even realizing it. Fear of not being good enough. Fear of commitment, change or discomfort. Fear of being (or feeling) alone or alienated. Fear stops us and our progress in our tracks. A Course in Miracles says “A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.” The Motto that Wins is a direct approach to creating the life, the team, the environment that you truly desire and deserve. Are you ready to have a group that communicates more effectively and efficiently? Is your group focused on the bigger impact that is possible? If so, Lead with Love could be a perfect compliment to what you’re already doing. The question isn’t whether or not you’ll have an impact. The question is what kind of an impact will you choose to create. Lead with Love and you can bet your team will come out on top!
- Realize the impact that you are currently having – on your life and those around you.
- Understand The Motto that Wins and how it will create a positive shift in your life – in every area – if you let it.
- Now that you know what is possible, we’ll create a plan for you to embrace this in profound ways.
- Implement a positive impact everywhere you go!
Balance is Bogus: An Orchestra is Key
Balance is elusive and yet you’ve probably heard its importance discussed many times. Letting go of the need for balance can be scary and it is so necessary! It’s time to understand why you need to create an orchestra instead. Plus, what is “transition time” and why is it so important for you start doing. Jen is an expert on helping people love their lives and work despite the chaos. In today’s world we are asked to juggle so many things – how can we keep up! Using case studies and strategies from her years supporting individuals and organizations, she will help your audience value the concept of work/life happiness, identify everything they juggle and give them the tools they need to better harmonize it all for productivity and happiness at work and at home. Harmony at home and work means harmony to the workplace, to the productivity, and to the bottom line.
- Change your thinking on work/life balance (because it’s bogus) to establish more realistic steps to reach your goals.
- Identify stressors and energizers and how to juggle them to decrease sick days and healthcare costs.
- Create your Orchestra so you can be in tune with the life and work you truly desire!
- Transition Time? What does this mean and how can you start today.